Chattanooga Neighborhood Enterprise (CNE) is a nonprofit housing organization dedicated to Building a Better Chattanooga.
CNE invests in Chattanooga by making residential loans, providing financial counseling, building homes and revitalizing neighborhoods in historically underserved parts of town.
To create economically diverse neighborhoods filled with financially empowered neighbors and housing for all.
All Chattanoogans can afford a safe place in a strong neighborhood to call home.
- Community-wide Collaboration – Collaborating with the private, public, and non-profit sectors are essential elements of our work.
- Empowerment – We provide knowledge and tools to enable our customers to realize their goals and to be positive contributors in the community.
- Innovation – Seeking and implementing new and innovative ways of accomplishing our work is integral to accomplishing our mission.
- Quality Service – The highest quality, best level of service, excellence, and integrity provide the cornerstone for all CNE activities and programs.
- Responsible Stewardship – We are committed to making decisions that will ensure the long-term survival of CNE for future generations. We are committed to maximizing the value of our human, financial, and physical resources in ways consistent with our mission.
We are currently looking for a Loan Officer to join our team. More information here.
CNE is an equal opportunity employer.