Are you a seasoned Mortgage Loan Officer who would love to make a positive difference in people's lives and the community while doing your job?
CNE is offering a great opportunity for someone who is a team player and believes in helping our customers achieve success. We are looking for a professional, hard-working, and driven individual with superior customer service, business development, and relationship building skills. In addition, the successful candidate must have:
- Current NMLS license in Tennessee.
- Experience with investor lending programs (FHA/VA, THDA, USDA).
- Ability to solicit and obtain complete and accurate loan information on one to four family residences.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, writing, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external constituencies.
- Strong financial skills, detail oriented, independent, and extremely organized.
- Working knowledge of Calyx Point Central (LOS)
- Skills to market CNE and its products and services to new homebuyers, realtors, and other industry professionals.
- Two years of mortgage lending experience.
CNE offers a competitive compensation package (DOE) and a great benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time