November 18th, 9:30am to 1pm
Red Bank High School
640 Morrison Springs Road, Chattanooga, TN 37415
What is Mini-Money School?
Join us at Red Bank High School on November 18th for Mini-Money School! In partnership with Chattanooga Neighborhood Enterprise (CNE) and Northside Neighborhood House (NNH), Mini-Money School will feature some of the most popular subjects from Money School, from credit score repair to retirement. This event is open to anyone aged 13 or older.
Doors will open at 9:30am and the workshops will start at 10am. Lunch will be provided.
10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- 10am-10:45am (Choose One):
- Understanding Your Credit Score with LaTricia Schobert of Consumer Credit Counseling Service
- Financial Strategies for Retirement with Jennifer Harper of Bridge Financial Planning
- 11am-11:45am (Choose One):
- The Dream of Homeownership with Dawn Collins and Carolyn Burke of Chattanooga Neighborhood Enterprise
- Estate Planning: Taking Charge of Your Legacy with Amanda Jelks of Jelks Law
Scholars Making Dollars for Teens & Tweens
- 10am-10:45am: LAUNCHing Bright Ideas: Entrepreneurship 101 with Marco Perez of LAUNCH Chattanooga
- 11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. - Common Cents for Teens with Jennifer Harper of Common Cents Financial Literacy
Lunch with Keynote Speaker Carol Hunter
12 p.m. - Family Financial Goals for the 21st Century with Carol Hunter
Carol Hunter, affectionately known as The Money Mender, is a Personal Finance Expert, Author of Debt Free Forever, Founder of Carol Hunter University and an Ordained Minister. After 16 years as a Corporate Accountant and Controller, she followed her passion to help people achieve financial freedom, accumulate wealth and establish small businesses. For over 29 years, the Leading Lady of Prosperity Unlimited and Carol Hunter University has used her financial expertise and international platform to equip and empower her predominately female audience with money strategies and sound advice, to achieve their financial and business dreams through her LIVE events and financial education programs.