Looking for Eviction Relief?

If you would like to get in touch with the Eviction Prevention Initiative, please call Legal Aid of East Tennessee at 423-710-9432. The team at Legal Aid are conducting intake for individuals seeking legal assistance and rental assistance. If you have a pending court case, an attorney from their program will be in touch with you. If you are seeking rental assistance or legal assistance for other issues, they can provide resources that may be able to help.

Looking for Rent Relief?

To reach a United Way Community Resource Specialist, dial 2-1-1, 423-265-8000, toll-free 1-866-921-3035, or text your zip code to 898-211 to chat.

Tennessee Housing Development Agency will begin offering rental assistance in March. Visit their site for more information and how to apply.

Home Ownership and Loan Delinquency

If you hold a loan serviced by CNE, please contact us immediately for payment options. Please call 423-756-6229 or email

CNE staff are ready to help you navigate your lender's loan delinquency process. For help, contact Carolyn Burke at or call 423-756-6214.

Tennessee Housing Development Agency (THDA) Hardest Hit Fund Reinstatement Only Program (ROP) has reopened to help TN families affected by the pandemic. Visit HERE to see if you qualify for homeownership assistance.